Google

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Great Day For All

Since I’m all about feeding the brain and learning from others who know what’s going on, I’d like to give everyone a heads up about a really great program coming up April 18th 2008. This year it’s called The Maximum Impact Advance. I attended last year’s session which was called The Maximum Impact Leadership Index. It’s hosted by John C. Maxwell who is a great leadership guru. I have read a number of Maxwell’s books which I thoroughly enjoyed.

So what’s the deal? We’re looking at a full day event with 10 speakers live in Atlanta. The cool thing is, it’s a live simulcast where over 80,000 people will attend in 600 cities in 20 different countries around the world!

Rather than listen to me blab on about who’s going to be there this year, have a look yourself.

Copy and paste - Maximum Impact Advance - in the Google bar above!

Scott Wain


No comments: